[headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered color=”#000000″]Imagine running better than ever…[/headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered]
[text_bar_2_left + width=”100%”]The Run M5 ROADIE Membership[/text_bar_2_left]
The Run M5 ROADIE is a monthly membership for those who are serious about running smarter, faster and injury free. It’s about taking your running to the next level.
Age and ability don’t matter. Neither does experience. All that matters is your attitude and willingness to improve. If you have these things, the sky is the limit.
The ROADIE membership is for you if:
- You’ve ever had a running injury.
- You want to KNOW that what you’re doing is correct.
- You’ve been stuck in a rut and can’t seem to get any faster.
- You care about improving.
There has been amazing growth in the running industry, which is AWESOME. So many more people are doing their first 5k or marathon, which means they are not only being active, but are experiencing and accomplishing something they probably previously thought was impossible. Great stuff.
But, the problem is, there is A LOT of conflicting information out there. Just think – we were told for years that more cushioned shoes equaled less injuries. Now, a book like Born to Run (if you haven’t read it, I’d recommend checking it out) comes out and throws the running industry on its ear. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
The ROADIE membership program also addresses the following:
- What does a good training plan LOOK like? What mileages? What intensities?
- Is stretching important for runners? Which stretches are most beneficial? When should they be done?
- Should runners strength train? What are the best exercises?
- What is proper running form? What should it feel like? What are the best running drills?
- Why do injuries happen? What can you do to prevent them? Or rehab from them?
- What makes a mentally strong runner? How can you ensure you won’t fade towards the end of your race?
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color=”#000000″]All of these questions are answered with your ROADIE membership…and MORE![/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
[testimonial2 author=”Brian Pellegrini” + pic=”http://runm5.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Brian-Pellegrini-Testimonial.jpg”]“For the first time in my life that I actually feel like a runner instead of a gawky, plodding biker/swimmer who tries not to collapse on the run. I could have just kept training harder and harder with my poor technique and would not have seen this kind of improvement.”[/testimonial2]
[testimonial2 author=”Chris Goebel” + pic=”http://runm5.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/chris_testimonial.jpg”]“Many times I thought, ‘No way in hell I can do that,’ but you knew I could. Thanks for that!”[/testimonial2]
Below is an example of what is included in your purchase of the ROADIE Membership…
“Your optimal foods and correct types of workouts.”[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]Metabolics[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
Metabolics is performance nutrition and the physiological benefits from training at specific intensities.
- Run M5 training pace calculator
- Access to the “Next Level” webinar on stride rate, stride length & running economy
- Training programs for marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k
“Your competitive mental edge.”[/two_columns_1][two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]Mentality[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
Mentality is consciously controlling your thoughts so you are in an optimal mindset to perform your best in training and racing.
- 6 audio podcasts on being a mentally tough runner
- 3 audio outtakes from the exclusive Mental Mastery for Runners program
- Downloadable PDF of The Bulletproof Runner eBook
“Makes your running feel easier.”[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]Movements[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
Movements are the proper execution of the most fundamentally efficient movements in the skill of running.
- 11 videos showing the BEST running drills you can do to improve your running form
- Focus points for each drill so you know exactly what to work on
- The one simple drill you can do to run faster IMMEDIATELY
“Core, butt and postural strength.”[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]Muscles[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
Muscles are strengthening the connective tissues that moves, supports and stabilizes your body while running.
- The 2 ways your must train your muscles for optimal results
- 8 strength training videos for your butt, core and running posture
- Focus points and individual recommendations based on your body type
“Loose is relaxed and relaxed is fast.”[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]Mobility[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
Mobility emphasizes dynamic and static exercises to increase range of motion for an optimal running stride.
- The 5 areas of your body you HAVE TO keep loose to run your best
- 8 stretching videos for dynamic mobility to warm up your body and prevent injuries
- 6 stretching videos for static mobility to lengthen muscles and improve recovery
“A professional run coach answers YOUR questions!”[/two_columns_1] [two_columns_2][headline_tahoma_medium_left color=”#161B43″]More[/headline_tahoma_medium_left]
More is your opportunity to ask questions about WHATEVER you’d like answered. The questions will either be answered via email or be used to create the fresh, new content with audio podcasts, videos, interviews, conference calls or monthly trainings. It’s like having your own personal run coach!
More is also an opportunity for members to interact with one another and ask each other questions. Group feedback can be invaluable as we all have our own unique experiences.[/two_columns_2]
[testimonial2 author=”Michelle Thoe” + pic=”http://runm5.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Michelle-Thoe.jpg”]“I don’t like using this phrase but I’m going to right now, Dude – that was AWESOME! You need to do that more often with more runners.”[/testimonial2]
[testimonial2 author=”Amy Clark” + pic=”http://runm5.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Amy-Clark.jpg”]“I’ve seen incredible gains in my strength and speed!”[/testimonial2]
With the ROADIE Membership, you could get 6 months of the most cutting edge, comprehensive run coaching available…for the cost of a new pair of running shoes!
[headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered color=”#000000″]Seriously – how much better can it get?[/headline_tahoma_extra_large_centered]
[high_impact_btn_get_instant_access link=”https://mh131.infusionsoft.com/app/orderForms/Run-M5-Roadie” + target=”_blank”] [/high_impact_btn_get_instant_access][headline_tahoma_small_centered color=”#000000″]$19.95/month[/headline_tahoma_small_centered]
(yes, that’s not a typo)
[guarantee_box_1 title=”Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee”]I believe in this program and I believe in you as a runner. I’ve seen the running information out there and I’ve read the books. I KNOW this is the best, most comprehensive program on the market and if you do not agree, you can cancel within 30 days for a full refund. You are under no obligation to continue and you are always free to cancel anytime.
Creator, Run M5[/guarantee_box_1]